You can view, confirm, or make changes to the information that will be published in your practitioner profile by logging in to the Practitioner Login page. In carrying our legislative mandate to publish practitioner profiles, we want to ensure the information that we publish is accurate. Accordingly, we ask that you please review your profile for any changes, corrections, and/or omissions. If you see the statement “The practitioner did not provide this mandatory information”, please provide that information. We will not accept curriculum vitae or resumes in place of you providing specific information. Changes, excluding education and training, year began practicing, and liability claims, can be made to your profile electronically by following the instructions below.
You may also submit changes by mail to:
Department of Health
Licensure Support Services
4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin C-10
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-3260
Please note that Section 456.042, Florida Statutes, requires practitioners to update profile information within 15 days after a change of an occurrence in each section of your profile. Attention Newly Licensed Practitioners Chapter 456.041(7), Florida Statutes, requires you to submit changes to the department within thirty (30) days from receipt of notice. If you do not make changes within thirty (30) days, your profile will be automatically published. Once you have completed your review and made any necessary corrections, click on “Confirm Changes”. The Practitioner Confirmation Page will display the information that will be published online, at which time you must “Confirm” the profile again before the changes will be implemented.
Note: Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
- Login to Online Services by selecting your profession from the drop down menu and entering your User ID and Password. The survey must be completed by allopathic and osteopathic physicians only.
a. Your User ID and Password were mailed with your initial license. Please look at the center section and refer to the Online Services Instructions, item #5.
b. If you do not have your User ID and Password, click on “Get Login Help“.
- Select “Physician Workforce Survey” on the left side of the page 3. Complete Physician Workforce Survey
No; however, Licensure Verification is available for all health care professionals currently or previously licensed in Florida.
Profiles can be accessed by on our License Verification screen. If the health professional is licensed in one of profiled professions, a “Practitioner Profile” tab will be available.
The profile contains required and optional information from the practitioner. Required information includes:
- The practitioner’s education and training, including other health-related degrees, professional and post graduate training specialty.
- The practitioner’s current practice and mailing addresses.
- The practitioner’s staff privileges and faculty appointments.
- The practitioner’s reported financial responsibility.
- Legal action taken against the practitioner.
- Board final disciplinary action taken against the practitioner.
- Any liability claims filed against Podiatric Physicians which exceed $5000.
- Any liability claims filed against M.D.s and osteopathic physicians which exceed $100,000 Optional information may include committees/memberships, professional or community service awards, and publications the practitioner has authored.