Help Center / What type of documentation do I need to submit in support of my application if I have a prior criminal record or licensure discipline?

• If you have a criminal record, you must submit court documents related to your criminal record, showing the date(s) and circumstance(s) surrounding your arrest(s)/conviction(s), sections of the law violated, and disposition of the case(s). Documents would normally consist of a complaint or indictment, a judgment, a docket sheet, or other documents showing disposition of your case. Some courts refer to these documents as an order of probation.

• If you have received discipline against any license that you have held, you must submit copies of the documents related to the disciplinary action taken. The documents must come directly from the agency that took the disciplinary action.

• You must submit a detailed description of circumstances surrounding your criminal record or disciplinary action.