Help Center / How do I change my application method from endorsement to examination, or from examination to endorsement?

If you wish to change your application method from endorsement to examination or from examination to endorsement, submit a written request for the change, including your name and file number, to the board office, either by mail or by email.

If you wish to amend your application, you can do so by sending us a request to do so in writing which includes the amendment you need to make.

Requests be sent by email to, or by mail to:

Florida Department of Health
Board of Massage Therapy
4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin C-06
Tallahassee, FL 32399