Help Center / Can I find out if a therapist is serving as the Designated Establishment Manager (DEM) for a massage establishment?

Yes. The establishment or establishments where a massage therapist serves as the DEM can be found using the Department of Health’s license verification portal to search for the massage therapist’s license. The name and license number of establishments where the therapist serves as DEM can be found under the Supervising Practitioners tab.