Help Center / How do I register for a fictitious name?

If you are a licensed massage therapist advertising your practice under any name that is not your legal name, or, if you are an establishment who is advertising under a “doing business as” or D/B/A name, you will need a fictitious name registration for the purposes of that advertisement.

To register for a fictitious name or find more information about fictitious name registration, visit the Division of Corporations website at