Help Center / How do I report sexual misconduct?

To report sexual misconduct, visit the Florida Health Care Complaint Portal at You may submit reports of sexual misconduct anonymously.

If you are reporting sexual misconduct as part of your responsibility as the Designated Establishment Manager (DEM) of a massage establishment, make your report using Health Care Provider Complaint Form, found here. Submission instructions are included as a part of the form.