Help Center / I changed my business name with the Division of Corporations. Do I need to update my massage establishment license?

Yes. If you filed a change of name with the Division of Corporations for your partnership, corporation or limited liability company, you would need to update your establishment license by submitting a Massage Establishment Change of Name/Location application.