Help Center / I serve as the DEM for a massage establishment which is not compliant with laws and rules. What should I do?

As a DEM, you should address the issue with the massage establishment.  You may also consider reporting the issue by submitting a complaint (

If the establishment refuses to comply and you no longer wish to serve as the DEM of an establishment, you can also remove your designation.