Board approval of your continuing education providership is required prior to offering continuing education courses for the purposes of massage therapist license renewal. The approval process ensures that your courses, instructors, and providership meet with minimum standards for continuing education.
Provider Registration and Approval
Provider registration and approval is completed through CEBroker. Before submitting your application, determine whether your providership is rule approved, or if you will need to seek board approval, based on the information below.
Rule Approved Providers Providers (NCBTMB, FSMTA, AMTA, AMTA – Florida Chapter, ABMP, Schools)
If you are a board approved massage school, or are approved through the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB), Florida State Massage Therapy Association (FSMTA), American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA), American Massage Therapy Association Florida Chapter, or the Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals (ABMP):
- Complete a simplified registration application through CEBroker.
Board Approval of Providers
If you are not a board approved massage school, NCBTMB approved provider, FSMTA approved provider, AMTA approved provider, AMTA Florida Chapter approved provider, or ABMP approved provider:
- Submit a board approved provider registration application and fee payment ($100.00) through CEBroker.
- Submit a course application, or course applications through CEBroker, and attach Course Offering Data Form B for each submitted course.
Only one course is required, though multiple courses may be submitted for consideration during the registration process.
- Submit an instructor application through CEBroker, and attach Instructor Qualifications Form C.
Provider Registration Renewal
Providers are required to renew their provider registration biennially, no later than August 31st of every odd year. Providers whose registrations expire will be required to complete a new registration and be approved.
- Submit provider renewal and fee payment ($100.00) through CEBroker.
Providers who fail to renew by the renewal deadline (August 31st of every odd year) will be required to submit a new registration application.