Current licenses expire at midnight, Eastern Time, on August 31, 2021.
Failure to renew an active license by the expiration date will result in the license being placed in delinquent status. Failure by a delinquent licensee to renew within six months of the license becoming delinquent renders the license Null & Void without any further action by the board or the Department.
To ensure you receive your renewal notification from the Department, your current mailing address must be on file.
The Department will renew your license upon receipt of a completed renewal application and fees.
I need to access a Business Establishment License
- Go to www.flhealthsource.gov and click the “Account Login” button.
- Click the “Returning Business Establishment/School” button.
- Enter your User ID** and Password**, then click the “Login” button.
- Confirm or update your MQA Services Account email address, then click the “Continue” button.
- You are now in the Dashboard. During renewals, a “Renew My License” option will populate no later than 90 days prior to your license expiration date. (Note: If you do not see the “Renew My License” option, please check back at a later time.)
**Please use the “Forgot User ID?” or “Forgot password?” link if you do not recall your user ID or password.
- The process of renewing a license and receiving a printed license in the mail may take 7-10 business days. Initiating contact to confirm the receipt of fees or the status of your license prior to this time will not expedite the renewal process.
- You may renew online if you have a credit or debit card to complete the transaction. Please note that you can now renew online, print a copy of your application summary and mail it with your cashier’s check or money order to:
Division of Medical Quality Assurance
P.O. Box 6320
Tallahassee, FL 32314-6320
- If you are renewing your license after the expiration date and your status still indicates Clear, you will be assessed a delinquency fee. The delinquency fee will be in addition to your renewal fees.
- If your license was not renewed by the renewal deadline, it will become Delinquent. You may not operate a massage establishment with a delinquent license. Delinquent establishment licenses will be moved to Null and Void status if they are still not renewed 120 days after the renewal deadline. A Null and Void license cannot be reactivated. If you wish to be licensed in Florida and have a Null and Void license, you will need to reapply for licensure.
Certified check or money order should be made payable to the Florida Department of Health.
If renewing BEFORE your license expires, your fees will be:
If renewing AFTER your license expires, your fees will be:
Licenses become Null & Void1 on March 1, 2020.
1Null & Void -The licensed practitioner failed to renew their licensure status for two renewal cycles, resulting in their license expiring.
There are no continuing education requirements for a Massage Establishment.