To reactivate a RETIRED license, complete the following steps:
- Complete all continuing education requirements for each biennium the license was retired.
A list of continuing education requirements for each biennium is available here.
- Confirm your continuing education is reported through CEBroker.
- Submit a request to reactivate (including name, license number, and a written statement) and fee payment to the board office by mail to:
Florida Department of Health
Board of Massage Therapy
4052 Bald Cypress Way C-06
Tallahassee, FL 32399
Fees must be submitted to the department by check or money order.
- During renewal, the total fee to reactivate is $105.00.
- Outside renewal, the total fee to reactivate is $155.00 (reactivation fee; change of status fee).
If your license was retired for more than two consecutive biennial renewal cycles, you may be required to demonstrate competency before your license can be reactivated.